1. Is a charged/paid member required to sign a written contract/agreement with ETCN?
Answer: ETCN does not require written contracts/agreements for now, instead issuing invoices for confirmation.
2. I want invoices, then how to get them?
Answer: After your complete payment, ETCN Client Service Center will contact you for invoicing confirmation.
3. What paying members are set? And what benefits can they enjoy?
(1)Standard Member service (US$300/year)
(2)Business Member Service(US$500/year)
(3)Professional Member service (US$1500/year)
For more details of member privilege, please click Here.
4. What payment modes are set?
Answer: The set payment modes include bank transfer, Paypal account, credit-card payment.
5. What to care about in bank transfer?
Answer: When using bank transfer, please make your payment as per the following bank information. For any questions, please contact timely ETCN Client Service Center.
ETCN BANK INFO(USD)
Correspondent : China Merchants Bank, Hong Kong (A/C No. 20028939, SWIFT: CMBCHKHH)
Beneficiary : ETCN International INC.
Beneficiary's Bank : China Merchants Bank, H. O. Shenzhen CHIPS UID : 298375
SWIFT Code : CMBCCNBS201
A/C No. : (USD) 110906239832106
Bank Address : Jia 1 NO.15 NanHuNanLu, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China