The U.S. Double-Anti Injury Ruling on Drawn Stainless-Steel Sinks from China
On April 13, 2012, the U.S. International Trade Commission announced a preliminary anti-dumping and anti-subsidy ruling that the allegedly dumped and subsidized drawn stainless steel sinks from China have materially injured the U.S. local industries, with all six Commissioners' votes in the affirmative.
According to the affirmative ruling, the U.S. Department of Commerce will continue to conduct its investigations on imports of those products, with its preliminary anti-subsidy ruling made on May 25, 2012 and its preliminary anti-dumping ruling on August 8, 2012.
On March 22, 2012, the Department announced starting the double-anti investigations under HS Code 73241000.00. The petitioner, Elkay Manufacturing Company, calls for levying 22.81%-76.53% anti-dumping duties and micro anti-subsidy duties.
- Vietnam to Raise Stainless-Steel Import Tariff
- Pakistan to Reduce Import Tariff on Solar Energy Equipments
- India Extends Anti-Dumping Duties on Bias Tyres from China
- Resource Tax Amount Adjustment for Part of Minerals from Oct. 09th, 2008
- The U.S. Launches Double-anti Investigation into China's Crystalline Silicon Photovoltaic Cells
- Chinese Enterprises Won in Anti-Dumping Investigation on Frozen Shrimps
- Australian Double-Anti Rulings on Aluminum Wheels from China
- EU Antidumping Duties on China Canned Oranges
- India May Levy 19% Import Tax on Power Gear Including From China
- Turkey Takes AD on Diesel Engines from China & India
- China Adjusts Anti-dumping, Countervailing Duties for Nissan
|ETCN Has Passed ISO9001 Certification|
|US to Keep Antidumping, Countervailing Duty Orders on Steel Line Pipe from China|
|U.S. Anti-Subsidy Ruling on China Raw Flexible Magnets|
|Brazil AD Duties on China Motorcycle Tires|
|Australia AD Ruling on China Wind Towers|
|Brazil AD Duties on China Combs|
|U.S. Admin Review Ruling on China Canned Mushrooms|
|Canada Final Ruling on Copper Pipes from 5 Countries|
|U.S. Reviews Injury by China Freshwater Cray Tail Meat|