China MOFCOM's Ruling of Anti-Dumping Sunset Review on Chloroprene Rubber
On May 9, 2010, at the request of domestic chloroprene-rubber industry, China's Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) released its decision on launching anti-dumping sunset-review investigation on chloroprene rubber originating in Japan, the U.S. and the EU.
After the investigation, the MOFCOM holds that ending the anti-dumping measures is likely to cause the continuation of dumping in China of chloroprene rubbers imported from Japan, the U.S. and the EU, with recurrent injury to China's chloroprene-rubber industry.
According to the Article 50 of the Anti-Dumping Regulations of the People's Republic of China and the decision of the Customs Tariff Commission under China's State Council, the MOFCOM decided to extend anti-dumping measures on chloroprene rubbers originating in Japan, the U.S. and the EU for a period of five years from May 10, 2011.
This kind of products is under China's HS Codes of 40024910 and 40024990.
On May 10, 2005, the MOFCOM released its Announcement No. 23, 2005 of taking final anti-dumping measures for five years on chloroprene rubbers from Japan, the U.S. and the EU.
- Vietnam to Lower Rubber Export Duty Rate
- The Commerce Ministry of India Seeks Hike in Rubber Import Duty, Again
- Kerala CM Seeks Raise on Import Duty of Rubber
- Indian Rubber Sector Wants Lower Import Duty on Raw Materials
- Vietnam Rubber Exports Over 60% to China
- Chinese Authorities Urged to Abolish Rubber Import Tariff
- Indian Rubber Industry for Removal of Anti-dumping Duty on Raw Materials
- Vietnam to Levy 3%-5% Duties on Rubber Exports
- Thailand's Tyre Companies Demand Duty-free Import of 1 Lakh Tonne Rubber
- China's Ministry Vows to Improve Rare Earth Export Regulations
- GACC Announcement No.49, 2013 Adjusts Import Duty Rates on Lignite & Airplanes
- China May Raise Small-Vehicle Consumption Tax in 2011
- China Export Leading Index Up in March 2016
- China Customs Administrative Measures on Country of Origin of Import & Export Goods under China-Iceland Free Trade Agreement
- New Tax on Foreign Firms Starts as of December 1
- China MOFCOM's Ruling of Anti-Dumping Sunset Review on Chloroprene Rubber
- GACC Announcement No.10, 2015 (on Northeast Customs Clearance Integration )
- China Wants WTO to Probe EU Taxes on Screw Imports
- GACC Decree No. 204 on Pipeline-Imported Energy Supervision
- China to Grant Margin Trading Licenses in March