China Announces Coming AD Expiry on Dichloromethane
Announcement No. 5, 2012 of the Ministry of Commerce of China (MOFCOM)
Released By: the Ministry of Commerce of China (MOFCOM)
Document No.: Announcement No. 5, 2012
Release Date: February 14, 2012
On August 15, 2007, the MOFCOM decided, in its Announcement No. 63 of 2007, to continue anti-dumping (AD) duties on dichloromethane originating in the U.K., the U.S., the Netherlands, Germany and South Korea, which means the anti-dumping measures are prolonged for 5 years from August 15, 2007 till August 15, 2012.
According to the Article 48 of the Anti-Dumping Regulations of China, although the periods of anti-dumping-duty levy and price-undertaking fulfillment shall not exceed five (5) years, where it is confirmed by review that the termination of anti-dumping will likely cause continuation or reoccurrence of any dumping and injury, the anti-dumping may be prolonged appropriately.
From the date of this Announcement, relevant Chinese natural persons, legal persons or organizations representing China's industries may submit written petition to the MOFCOM for the anti-dumping sunset review 60 days before the expiry date of the anti-dumping measures (see the Annex below). The petition shall contain sufficient evidence proving that the termination will likely cause the dumping and injury continuation or reoccurrence.
Where no relevant party submits the petition aforesaid and the MOFCOM fails to actively launch the sunset review before the anti-dumping expiry, the anti-dumping measures concerned shall be terminated from the expiry date thereof.
Previous Announcement No.
Anti-Dumping Expiry Date
No. 63, 2007
the U.K., the U.S., the Netherlands, Germany, and South Korea
August 15, 2012
- Measures On Trial Implementation Of Poor Credit Records In Foreign-Oriented Investment, Cooperation & Trade
- China to Extend Resources Tax Nationwide
- China Announces New Rare Earth Export Quotas
- GACC-MOFCOM Announcement No.58, 2014 on Paperless Clearance for Automatic Imports into Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone
- GACC Announcement No.56, 2016 on Processing Trade Regulatory Implementation
- China Announces Coming AD Expiry on Dichloromethane
- China Drafts Plan to Boost Green Facilities Development
- AQSIQ Announcement No. 186, 2012 Suspending U.S. Nuts from Sunland Inc.
- China Won't Change Rare Earth Policy Next Year
- ShuiWeiHui Notice No.6, 2015 (on Adjusting Consumer Goods Import Duties)