U.S. Admin-Review Ruling on Crawfish Tail Meat from China
On October 9, the U.S. Department of Commerce announced its preliminary antidumping administrative-review ruling on crawfish tail meat from China.
The administrative-review ruling results:
|Chinese Enterprise||Dumping Margin (%)|
|Xiping Opeck Food Co., Ltd.||0.00|
|Yancheng Hi-King Agriculture Developing Co., Ltd.||22.02|
|China Kingdom (Beijing) Import & Export Co., Ltd.||0.00|
|Nanjing Gemsen International Co., Ltd.|
On October 17, 1996, the Commerce Department started the antidumping probe into crawfish tail meat from China under HS Codes 03061900.10 and 03062900.00.
On August 1, 1997, the Department finally ruled Chinese dumping margins at 91.50%-201.63%.
On October 31, 2011, the Department started the administrative review.
- The U.S. Sets Preliminary Penalties on Chinese Seamless Pipe
- India Prolongs Anti-Dumping on China's Silk Fabrics
- India Continuation of Anti-dumping Measures on SFS from China
- South Korea Probes China Wood Composite Boards Dumping
- China Extends Anti-Dumping, Anti-Subsidy Probe into U.S.-Made Autos
- Australian Double-Anti Ruling on Chinese Aluminum Cartwheels
- Tariff Commission of the State Council Issues Announcement on 2010 Tariff Implem
- Interim Tariffs of Imported Stone Material Declined to Zero
- India Takes AD Sunset-Review Probe into China's Recordable Discs
- EU Anti-Subsidy Duties on China Organic Coated Steel Sheets
|Shrimp Exports to US under Anti-dumping Scanner|
|Turkey Antidumping on China Stainless-Steel Welded Tubes|
|Mexico AD Probe on China Synthetic Chemical Fiber Blanket|
|Argentina Reviews China Glass Cups Dumped|
|Egypt Sunset Review on China Ceramic Tableware|
|EU Antidumping Duties on China Canned Oranges|
|EU Commission Proposes Import Duties on Chinese Ceramics|
|China's Anti-dumping Measures on EU X-ray Scanner Inconsistent with Rules: WTO Panel|
|Anti-dumping Duty on Chinese Mandarins|