U.S. Admin-Review Ruling on Crawfish Tail Meat from China
On October 9, the U.S. Department of Commerce announced its preliminary antidumping administrative-review ruling on crawfish tail meat from China.
The administrative-review ruling results:
|Chinese Enterprise||Dumping Margin (%)|
|Xiping Opeck Food Co., Ltd.||0.00|
|Yancheng Hi-King Agriculture Developing Co., Ltd.||22.02|
|China Kingdom (Beijing) Import & Export Co., Ltd.||0.00|
|Nanjing Gemsen International Co., Ltd.|
On October 17, 1996, the Commerce Department started the antidumping probe into crawfish tail meat from China under HS Codes 03061900.10 and 03062900.00.
On August 1, 1997, the Department finally ruled Chinese dumping margins at 91.50%-201.63%.
On October 31, 2011, the Department started the administrative review.
- India Levies Provisional Anti-Dumping Duty on 1, 1, 1, 2-Tetrafluoroethane or R-134a from China
- India to Levy High Tariffs on Power Equipments from China
- Resource Tax Amount Adjustment for Part of Minerals from Oct. 09th, 2008
- The U.S. Launches Double-anti Investigation into China's Crystalline Silicon Photovoltaic Cells
- China to Exempt Tariff from 95% Commodities of Least Developed African Countries in Three Years
- Australian Double-Anti Rulings on Aluminum Wheels from China
- EU Antidumping Duties on China Canned Oranges
- India May Levy 19% Import Tax on Power Gear Including From China
- Turkey Takes AD on Diesel Engines from China & India
- China Adjusts Anti-dumping, Countervailing Duties for Nissan
|ETCN Has Passed ISO9001 Certification|
|US to Keep Antidumping, Countervailing Duty Orders on Steel Line Pipe from China|
|U.S. Anti-Subsidy Ruling on China Raw Flexible Magnets|
|Brazil AD Duties on China Motorcycle Tires|
|Australia AD Ruling on China Wind Towers|
|Brazil AD Duties on China Combs|
|U.S. Admin Review Ruling on China Canned Mushrooms|
|Canada Final Ruling on Copper Pipes from 5 Countries|
|U.S. Reviews Injury by China Freshwater Cray Tail Meat|